What's new

my children came to visit

These are great JM, thx for sharing. The one with scoob chillin is an awesome angle, great shot. Jackie has beautiful eyes :thumbup:

LOL on the eclipse. :lol:
 
Looks like ya'll really had fun! Wish I could've been there... Great captures!
 
Calliope said:
Looks like ya'll really had fun! Wish I could've been there... Great captures!
I was just gonna say where's the missus :lol:
looks like a fun day out jm...nice piccies
 
thanks everyone...we had a blast.

keeping my eye on ya bace ;)
 
Grrr ... I always miss the good stuff as my computer at home is terminally ill ...

I have to agree with Alison ... the last is my favorite, then Chillin' ...

Family ... that's what it's all about!
 
wow.. i love these... i caught myself laughing when i was looking at them...

hey scoob, the one of you chillin needs to be your avatar...great shot of you...

and the last one.... but they are all great....dont ya just love kids?
 
bace said:
The picture labelled "chillin" is really effing cool.

P.S. You're daughter is cute.

*runs away really fast*

yea...ditto on everything including the running!!
 
Another vote for "chillin"

It's so cool to be able to see different parts of the world and look at great photos at the same time. I'm loving this site! :biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom