My Commercial... kind of

Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well it's not a commercial, it's for one of the business courses I am taking but it's kind of the same deal. Anyway check it out and let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice edit. Your interview was very good. I do have a few suggestions. At the .44 mark, not sure about the camera in the bag shot, it seemed to be thrown in there and didn't seem to flow. The video of you taking photos inside and then for the wedding party outside I would have liked to see the finished photo right after the video. There were several clips of your hands and the camera, I would have liked to see more closeup face shots with the camera. The pans & zooms of the photos did seem consistent which kept the flow. If you are going to use this for advertisement, you may want to edit it down to 2 minutes. Most people do not have that much attention span on the net. Have you seen the doc style business promotion videos on My Story Inc? That will give you some ideas.

You are off to a great start! Wishing you success :)

Thanks for the tips CherylL it's definitely not polished by any means... we did this in one night ha ha.

You are pretty good on-camera. It does feel a bit too long for a "commercial", but then it really is something else...it's more of your "brand story". Not sure how or where that kind of thing fits into to today's ever-changing media world...but, you do a good job in it, and do not say "ummm," more than a couple of times, which is nice.

I had mixed feelings about the statements made to business owners that do not have good photography...on one hand, I agree, and on the other hand, chastising/guilt tripping seemed just a bit out of place. I think maybe the more-positive aspects ought to take center stage, and that negative, FUD aspect eliminated.

Still, a pleasant little video.

Hey guys thanks for the comments, yeah I mean it's for a business class so I definitely went much farther into that than I normally would. And yes Derrel much more of a Brand video as the class was titled 'personal Brainding'. I was required to hit four minutes or so. I will make a second and third edit that's only a minute or so long. It really needs a lot more polishing. We edited this in like one night so I could really use some more work. I'll edit it again as soon as some other things line up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back