My companian

daveroberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A very high energy and extremely intelligent dog. All of her breed are. I took these after she had a 10km run. I mostly walked but she runs and fetches balls the whole time. This is my first post on TPF, any coments on improvements I could make would be appreciated

Zoey by Bentwing, on Flickr

Zoey by Bentwing, on Flickr

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to TPF; nice looking pup-dog! The first shot is a great one, nice lighting, sharp, good expression; I would suggest cropping the body away so we just have a head shot. As well, be cognizant of your backgrounds, and try and choose areas that are free of distracting elements such as the trees/poles and the brown (garden?) area.

OP
daveroberts

daveroberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to TPF; nice looking pup-dog! The first shot is a great one, nice lighting, sharp, good expression; I would suggest cropping the body away so we just have a head shot. As well, be cognizant of your backgrounds, and try and choose areas that are free of distracting elements such as the trees/poles and the brown (garden?) area.

Thanks. I think you are right about the crop. It does look bit unbalanced. If that's the right word.

Whiskeyjack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nothing to say about the technical aspects, but I love Belgian Tervurens! Beautiful dog!

Most reactions

ClickASnap