My companian

daveroberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A very high energy and extremely intelligent dog. All of her breed are. I took these after she had a 10km run. I mostly walked but she runs and fetches balls the whole time. This is my first post on TPF, any coments on improvements I could make would be appreciated

Zoey by Bentwing, on Flickr

Zoey by Bentwing, on Flickr

Welcome to TPF; nice looking pup-dog! The first shot is a great one, nice lighting, sharp, good expression; I would suggest cropping the body away so we just have a head shot. As well, be cognizant of your backgrounds, and try and choose areas that are free of distracting elements such as the trees/poles and the brown (garden?) area.

Welcome to TPF; nice looking pup-dog! The first shot is a great one, nice lighting, sharp, good expression; I would suggest cropping the body away so we just have a head shot. As well, be cognizant of your backgrounds, and try and choose areas that are free of distracting elements such as the trees/poles and the brown (garden?) area.

Thanks. I think you are right about the crop. It does look bit unbalanced. If that's the right word.

Nothing to say about the technical aspects, but I love Belgian Tervurens! Beautiful dog!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back