T taracor TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 May 7, 2008 #16 Wow, I love abandoned places like this. These are great shots. I've found some pretty weird stuff before, but I've never actually been IN an abandoned asylum.
Wow, I love abandoned places like this. These are great shots. I've found some pretty weird stuff before, but I've never actually been IN an abandoned asylum.
L LostInPa TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Near Harrisburg, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 thanks for all the comments everyone and yes, there is always security at abandoned asylums Both places pictured had 24hr security with multiple people on duty.
thanks for all the comments everyone and yes, there is always security at abandoned asylums Both places pictured had 24hr security with multiple people on duty.