My dad

Good job; a thought for future improvement: Consider raising your lights a bit and bringing one a bit closer to the lens axis to brighten up the eye sockets.

I like the crisper, more-contrasy processing style of these compared to earlier shots you've done of your dad.

I like the crisper, more-contrasy processing style of these compared to earlier shots you've done of your dad.
Agree! You're work is really coming along. A shame your model isn't anything to write home about...

For a zombie, he isn't all that bad. Good job grasshopper

I for one am enjoying seeing your work. Be nice to the old fart and he might leave you that lens in his will. ;)

Agree! You're work is really coming along. A shame your model isn't anything to write home about...

He just needs to make that kissy face pose. Bam! Problem solved.

Good job; a thought for future improvement: Consider raising your lights a bit and bringing one a bit closer to the lens axis to brighten up the eye sockets.
Was just about to say this. You dont want there to be light everywhere BUT the eyes

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back