My Darkroom

You just have to present it right. Begin developing an interest in something even more expensive, and dangerous too. Some sort of extreme sport. Cross continent balloon racing! She'll be glad to settle for a darkroom; it's a nice home hobby!

:LOL: hey yeah, that should work! Let us know how the black eye feels afterwards! :D

:lmao: It occurs to me that I need to have more faith in my dark, evil side that conjures up these kinds of thoughts.

This thread is cracking me up.... :D

Compared to a hobby involving cars or gambling, a darkroom is very cheap.

Whenever I think my wife is questioning my photog expenditures I just print up some new 8x10s of our daughter, and then she's into it again. Every christmas I buy my wife and the grandmothers big albums, puts a few 8x10s in, and leave room for more to come as the year goes by. It seems to help justify my obsession.

ksmattfish said:
Whenever I think my wife is questioning my photog expenditures I just print up some new 8x10s of our daughter, and then she's into it again. Every christmas I buy my wife and the grandmothers big albums, puts a few 8x10s in, and leave room for more to come as the year goes by. It seems to help justify my obsession.

Praise you your a god at the art of manipulation :lol: :headbang:
So when do the courses start :?: I need lessons on "How to get your digital camera without feeling bad for it"

Congrats man, thats nice.Explain to her that ur hooked, theres no turning back now.
Someday Ill make my own too.Just wish prices went down around here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back