My Daughter's Birthday FUn c&C

CorrieMichael

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$isabel bday web logo.jpg

the one in the chair is nicely composed but too small to really see.
the laughing one is over-exposed and her face looks totally blown out from head on flash.

Love that chair! I really like the composition of the first.. and the second has a great expression. I like these. I don't care for what the processing has done to the skin. It looks very very flat to me and kind of gray-ish. Did you bring down the highlights in the curves a lot by chance? Looks like what my skin tones start to do if I mess with that too much. lol

the one in the chair is nicely composed but too small to really see.
the laughing one is over-exposed and her face looks totally blown out from head on flash.

There was absolutely NO flash!

Love that chair! I really like the composition of the first.. and the second has a great expression. I like these. I don't care for what the processing has done to the skin. It looks very very flat to me and kind of gray-ish. Did you bring down the highlights in the curves a lot by chance? Looks like what my skin tones start to do if I mess with that too much. lol

nope but when I uploaded this one it went a funny colour......when you click on it.....it looks better. But it was really weird.....when I uploaded it....it looked different

nope but when I uploaded this one it went a funny colour......when you click on it.....it looks better. But it was really weird.....when I uploaded it....it looked different

What was the color space when you uploaded?
If you try to upload a file in Adobe or prophoto color space, it will look odd, web images are best in sRGB.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back