What's new

My Day at the Falls

Pammi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
The day I was lucky enough to go to Niagara Falls will be a day I will never forget it was such an awesome feeling that it brought tears to my eyes to see such raw beauty
You have probably seen 100's of photos of the falls but I thought I would share my memories of a special day
Pam

This is my very first view of the falls
220c7150.jpg

The Maid of the Mist going towards the falls
222c7150.jpg

There you go just to show I really enjoyed your truly wet and windblown on the Maid of the Mist
224c7150.jpg

Pam
 
Nice photos! Glad you enjoyed yourself. From someone who lives 30 minutes from the falls they don't impress me much. The history and geologic history of the falls do but I don't even go see them anymore. It's rather unfortunate now that I think about it, something so wonderful in my backyard and I don't even care.

Great Photos!
 
Isn't that always the way I have read quite a bit about the falls and their history and it fascinates me,
I grew up in Yorkshire England and only now I appreciate the beautiful country I lived in
thanks for looking
Pam
 
I am 25 mins from the falls, been there many times, and loved every trip.. It's a beautiful city, really nice people, and a world class sight! Hope you had a good time Pammi!!!
 
Oh I did and I would love go and see it in Winter
they say it is wonderful then
Pam
 
I haven't seen a photo of them in a long time, so at least for me it was a breath of fresh air. Rode it about 10 years ago, and I don't think they have changed the 'bags' they give you. :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom