My disobediant father

Best wishes to you and your father, Lumi-babe... :hug::

Maybe this will be a bit of a wake-up call on how to take those meds; sometimes those crazy doctors really ARE right! :lol:

Go git 'im, girl!!! :) Take care of Lumi, too!

Hope your Dad is doing ok. I understand the frustration. You'd be surprised how many people don't follow direction from their Dr's. Best wishes.

I love you ppl :hugs: !

Spoke to him last night and gave him a royal 'telling off ' lol. He said the reason he didnt wanna take the meds was coz they knocked him right out and he'd sleep for two days straight afterwards...but they gave him new meds to try and he's gonna see how that goes.
Gonna go up and stay with him for a few days before I leave Aus in March. Wouldnt forgive myself if I left for the year and something happened to him * touch wood *.

Well, that's good news! :D Sounds like he should have complained before about how it was affecting him!

Glad he's on the mend, sweetie! :thumbup:

Sounds like my Dad, Before his double bypass he was told not to smoke for at least 24 hours. He put his last one out walking through the hospital doors.

I'm glad he's better Lumi. I hope he realized to at least take his medication!
Send him a smack from me too. Gr.
Oh and KFC is NASTY. I always feel like the greese and oils are coming out through the pores on my face. YUK.

Luminosity said:
I love you ppl :hugs: !

Spoke to him last night and gave him a royal 'telling off ' lol. He said the reason he didnt wanna take the meds was coz they knocked him right out and he'd sleep for two days straight afterwards...but they gave him new meds to try and he's gonna see how that goes.
Gonna go up and stay with him for a few days before I leave Aus in March. Wouldnt forgive myself if I left for the year and something happened to him * touch wood *.

Good to hear your dad's doin' betta. Good luck with the big Holiday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back