My dog doesn't like roses.

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i took my dog outside for a short photoshoot yesterday and gave him a dried rose left over from a bouquet I gave my wife for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. I thought it'd be a cute picture if I could get him prancing towards me with it in his mouth.

He was having none of it. By the way...he's throwing it, not catching it.

dsc04163clwt4.jpg

haha Oh great timing on the shutter!
I really like this

awesome! This is hilarious, he's got all 4 paws in the air! And its very sharp, I love it.

If you wanted to make it look a little more sophisticated, you could clone out the neon tennis ball in the background, but regardless its great.

Just THE moment to push the button! Well done. And so sharp, too!
Such fun to see that he's actually airborne! :D
Too true, he doesn't like roses! It shows! :D

Great catch.....and throw..... Love it. :D

I agree ferocious scary dog...
Nice timing : )

Looks like a Dobie. He only thinks he's ferocious. Dobies are the biggest lap dogs around. A big ol' baby.

Awesome shot! :lol:

Looks like a Dobie. He only thinks he's ferocious. Dobies are the biggest lap dogs around. A big ol' baby.

lol...he's actually a toy manchester terrier. Everyone thinks he's a Min Pin, and I don't blame them. He looks more like a doberman than the actual min pins do! What's funny is he was simply laying on the ground chewing on it like dogs normally would. When I gave him the command to come to me ("Front!"), he wigged out and I got that shot.

I'll post a couple more later this afternoon, though they aren't quite as funny.

god i'd hate to make that dog mad if i was just somebody walking by... very nice shot by the way..

Most reactions

Back