My Dog

NewGuy12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just took this photo tonight with my new Nikon D3100. Had to post it. Plus, I love my Dog. ;)

$Molly.jpg

and love him you should THEY ARE AWESOME
Just got a little plack that reads:

DOG: The only family member you can actually choose

cute dog :)

DOG: The only family member you can actually choose

how about choosing a spouse???

LOL! I have to say, I love my wife more than the day we met. We are coming up on our 10th Anniversary. I want to surprise her with a "10th Photo Shoot." Two issues with that. I don't feel confident enough to shoot it yet and, I can't shoot myself. It would just be too hard.

NewGuy12 said:
LOL! I have to say, I love my wife more than the day we met. We are coming up on our 10th Anniversary. I want to surprise her with a "10th Photo Shoot." Two issues with that. I don't feel confident enough to shoot it yet and, I can't shoot myself. It would just be too hard.

Spouse is excluded as well as kids and parents
Been married to my first boyfriend for 27 years. Would not trade it for the world.
The saying was more geared to the crazy drunk uncle

Rosy said:
Been married to my first boyfriend for 27 years. Would not trade it for the world.

Go for the shoot
The thought of it will mean much more
Congrats on your anniversary! !!

Rosy said:

Go for the shoot
The thought of it will mean much more
Congrats on your anniversary! !!

Do the shoot myself? Just use auto, timer, and tripod? <scratches head> LOL!

NewGuy12 said:

That would awesome

Rosy said:
That would awesome

Sorry
That would be awesome

Well, I'll have to think of how to do that creatively and still get some good shots. Tell ya what. I'm going to go ahead and do it. I have a few months to plan it. And once we have them, I will post a few here. :)

NewGuy12 said:
Well, I'll have to think of how to do that creatively and still get some good shots. Tell ya what. I'm going to go ahead and do it. I have a few months to plan it. And once we have them, I will post a few here. :)

Awesome looking forward to seeing them

Nice dog.

Which do you prefer: a store bought birthday card or one that's been made by your kids, even if it doesn't look as polished as the one from the store? My guess is you'd take the kids' card, every time. It might just be the same for your wife - she might prefer something you made.

Nice dog.

Which do you prefer: a store bought birthday card or one that's been made by your kids, even if it doesn't look as polished as the one from the store? My guess is you'd take the kids' card, every time. It might just be the same for your wife - she might prefer something you made.

You are right and I agree with you 100%. She still has the dorky note that I wrote to her the day before I met her. She keeps it in the Scrapbook. I wrote a poem for her on the inside cover of that scrapbook. I will just have to work out the mechanics of the shoot. I am sure I can pull it off though.

Most reactions

Back