My Eclipse Landcape

Sasquatch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. I browse here often but rarely post. I do want to share my photo of Monday's eclipse. Being a landscape photographer, I knew that totality would provide unique light and mood, and I wanted to capture that in a landscape image. Here is my result.

Y21W5V

Once In A Lifetime
by Sasquatch on Photography Forum

Hey all. I browse here often but rarely post. I do want to share my photo of Monday's eclipse. Being a landscape photographer, I knew that totality would provide unique light and mood, and I wanted to capture that in a landscape image. Here is my result.

Y21W5V

Once In A Lifetime
by Sasquatch on Photography Forum
Great capture! And it is still a beautiful photo with the eclipsed sun cropped out!

A fantastic image! Without the eclipse its awesome image with the eclipse even more so.

Really nice! I like seeing it incorporated into a landscape. Most images, mine included, of the eclipse don't show it in any context. Putting it in a landscape really adds something to the scene. I had wanted to try something like this, particularly incorporating it into a landscape that had a foreground unique to my area, but it never came to fruition...

Thank you all so much for the comments. I knew I wanted to incorporate the eclipse into the landscape, but finding a spot was tough. I really procrastinated in looking for a scene and ended up driving and hiking all weekend prior to the eclipse trying to find a location. Driving past this tree, I knew it was a great spot to witness the event and to potentially get a good shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back