My Encounter With The Penguin!

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the honor of meeting up with Antarctican at the Grand Canyon over the weekend! She was quite the trooper for putting up with me and my husband.

I'm just starting to sort through all the photos, but here are a few I've been able to process. More shots to follow :)

1. View of the Canyon
DSC_0010-GC-View.jpg

2. This was a long exposure taken after the sun had set.
DSC_0194-Edit-AfterDark.jpg

3. Sunday's Sunrise
GC-Sunrise-003.jpg

We stayed in Williams, AZ on historic Route 66.

1. Grand Canyon Hotel
DSC_0059-Edit-Hotel.jpg

2. The Canyon Club
DSC_0065-Edit-CanyonClub.jpg

3. The World Famous Sultana Bar
DSC_0047-Edit-Sultana.jpg

Thank you! It's so difficult to capture how beautiful the Grand Canyon is.

Not a problem at all. I can only imagine how pretty it is. I've never been but it's on my list! You'll be posting more soon right? That looked like a couple of neat places to go to as well in your other post.

You drove up from Williams for sunrise? That sounds as insane as something I'd do. Nice shots- Love the colors in the sunrise and sunset!

i was starting to wonder about collin, now i know, he was at the canyon!

great shots Mia, really liked #2.

Thanks Matt-L! Colin was really a trooper, especially on the partial hike down Bright Angel Trail.

My fav is the last one. =]
I've seen dozens upon dozens of sunrises from horseback. I love them more than sunrises.
Beuatiful; TFS!

We almost missed sunrise and I was lucky to get that capture! It was beautiful.

The sunrise is a nice capture. Its so hard not to get a cliche shot there.

Thanks dklod. You almost have to take the cliche shot just to get it out of the way.

You drove up from Williams for sunrise? That sounds as insane as something I'd do. Nice shots- Love the colors in the sunrise and sunset!

Thanks Abraxas! Yes we did! :mrgreen: I tried to warn Anty how crazy we (hubby and me) were. We did see a gorgeous moonset on the way to sunrise. It was well worth the drive.

Great shots MissMia!

(I've just been home a few hours and have to get to work. It will be a few days before I get any shots up. Love your sunrise photo...my shot of the moment the sun peaked over the horizon didn't really work out, so I'm glad yours did.)

Thanks to you and your husband for showing me around the canyon! (And what, no mention of the fact I got stabbed about 15 minutes after our trip to the canyon started? :lmao: )

Thanks to you and your husband for showing me around the canyon! (And what, no mention of the fact I got stabbed about 15 minutes after our trip to the canyon started? :lmao: )

It was a pleasure to meet up with you!

:blushing: I thought I'd let you tell that story! :lol:

I'll try to process more shots today.

Very nice shots! The colors are so beautiful! Sounds like a wonderful meet-up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back