My Encounter With The Penguin!

great shots:thumbup:

...and what a good place to meet, i'd like to meet you all sometime but i think you all know its colin i really want to meet :p

Wow, I really like #2. Wish I could have gone also looks like it was a great time.

Thanks Alex! It was a grand time! :D

Very nice shots! The colors are so beautiful! Sounds like a wonderful meet-up!

Thanks Tangerini! We did have lots of fun.

great shots:thumbup:

...and what a good place to meet, i'd like to meet you all sometime but i think you all know its colin i really want to meet :p

Thanks Arch! Colin was the party animal of the group! You'll have to meet him some day. ;)

What a breathtaking view. That is so awesome you met and I really hope you can make it to Canuckville one day.

Ooooo, gorgeous shots of the canyon, the colors are beautiful.

I really like the sunrise shot, mostly because the way the sun is dancing on the tree in the foreground making it look like the tree is filled with fairey lights and the sunrays are quite nice.

It never fails to amuse me that Colin always has the "I am one with....." look on his face wherever he happens to be in the world..... even with "that" shirt on. :lol:

Nice shots of the little town you stayed in. Starting to have a fancy for a cktail about now. :biggrin:

*waiting for the next batch*

Oh yeah, do tell about this stabbing incident !!!

Hmmm, I was thinking a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIIivQnIsU"]Six Blade Knife[/ame].

Sitting on pins and needles for the rest of the story (gawd... what's his name.... you know, the radio guy....)

:lol:

Cool shots. The sunrise and sunset get my vote as the best of the lot.

Thanks invisible!

What a breathtaking view. That is so awesome you met and I really hope you can make it to Canuckville one day.

Thanks Chiller! I'd love to visit Canada. Maybe next year?

I taught him everything he knows. :sexywink:

I'm sure you did!

Ooooo, gorgeous shots of the canyon, the colors are beautiful.

I really like the sunrise shot, mostly because the way the sun is dancing on the tree in the foreground making it look like the tree is filled with fairey lights and the sunrays are quite nice.

Thanks K!

The photo store in Williams. It was a funky little place with a couple of really cute dogs that my husband had to talk me out of stealing!

DSC_0002-Williams-Photo.jpg

Sitting on pins and needles for the rest of the story
Well, we were talking about security precautions a woman could take, which led to talk of a switchblade knife, and I mentioned I'd never seen one (I think they're illegal in Canada). MissMia's husband happened to have one in the vehicle, and handed it to me to see. He warned me to hold onto it tightly, but when I pushed the button and the blade flipped out so quickly, it startled me and I dropped it. Onto my leg. [Luckily it didn't stick into me, or even cut me deeply enough to draw blood.]

knife.gif

Oh my. Well I guess that you need to stay with rounded items, even though, they too, can flip out quickly. That doesn't mean that they can't sti.........

Hey, did I mention that I just polished off a bottle of "the Little Penguin"? It's a South Eastern Australian CabSav. Quite tasty, if I do say so myself..............

Glad you didn't have an injury.

Sooooo....... I'm guessing that by this weekend you will have posted some of your shots? eh...eh...eh...

Wow, MissMia, beautiful canyon pix. I love the light in canyon pic number 2. Where are the pics of Anti? Did you check out the Route 66 Diner in Williams?

That bloody Bear gets everywhere!
He's travelled further than I have :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back