What's new

My Failure On The Playground

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife said today: "Take your camera with you to the playground today. It would be nice to have some new pictures".
Which I duly did. She was so disappointed with the pics... Am I missing something ???

$Playground.webp

$Playground2.webp

$Playground3.webp

$Playground4.webp

$Playground5.webp
 
Last edited:
Well.. the saturation level in #2 could use a little boost... other than that, seems fine to me.
 
My guess is that this isn't what she expected you to capture. They're not bad pictures, that I can tell, but maybe not what she'd intended for you to capture. Who knows?
 
Was she expecting Big Foot to show up and pose for you? Or maybe the Loch Ness monster? Sounds like you did what you were asked, tell her it's not your fault that the model didn't show up. :lol:
 
Was she expecting Big Foot to show up and pose for you? Or maybe the Loch Ness monster? Sounds like you did what you were asked, tell her it's not your fault that the model didn't show up. :lol:

Exactly! Who the hell am I supposed to capture on a playground !:-)
 
Don't worry my wife doesn't really like any of my pictures either!
 
Exactly! Who the hell am I supposed to capture on a playground !:-)
Just be glad that none of those pesky kids who always seem to hang around playgrounds got in the way and spoiled your shots!

Well, there was one but I told him to wait in the corner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom