My fall pictures

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a walk around a creek to take this year's fall pictures. Somehow my camera had all the picture quality settings on the lowest (I have no idea how they got like that) the whole time, so I have really small, crappy versions. :grumpy: I didn't photoshop these at all, because they got deleted by my untrustworthy memory card, and I don't have photoshop on this computer yet. Anyway, tell me what you all think.

Taken by my Canon S3, by the way...
IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

windmill.jpg

6. (HAD to take advantage of this lighting somehow!)
IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_6049.jpg

Thanks for looking!

No photoshop?!? Haha just kiddin nice shots, I thought I would try editing one if you don't mind. :)
___
webcactus.jpg

Contrast, lighting effects, and brightness settings can get you along way. You probably now how to do an edit like this anyways, I just like editing photos!

Edit: I also despeckled the sky. When I darkened it and added contrast that increased the noise.

I love the orange treeline in #2...the pic as a whole doesn't work for me though.

#6 and #7 are really good shots, I love the setting.

Although you had some problems like lowest quality and such, I still think some turned out okay, especially the second one.

I love fall season, it's so pretty. And I missed out on taking pictures of it, grr! But I love the picture with the curved trees and sidewalk (second one ^^) Good job on that one.

Orange tree line and cactus.. I like the shadow one too... Nice captures.

Hey, thanks a lot for all the nice comments everyone!

RKW3, that is a nice edit, I definitely don't mind!

i love 1 and 6
1 is kind of overwhelming. but its almost abstract in a way.
my brother and I used to throw those seed pods at eachother on the way home from school... great weapons
6 is amazing lighting. and your shadows gives it a "real" quality if you know what i mean

Most reactions

Back