My Family (mafioso-style)

TordFuglstad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So yesterday my grandma celebrated her 80th birthday, and after the party I got my strobes up and shot some quick pictures on the tripod. :)

These girls are some of my cousins and my two sisters, and that's me in the middle.

I used 2 Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 strobes shot through softboxes, D800 and 50mm F1.8D. Settings: 1/250s, f/11 and ISO 100. Processed in Lightroom 4

C&C are very welcome

616804_523920750975900_2141961735_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. love how you arranged them. everyone's got a some attitude in their expressions. the only one who doesn't quite fit is the girl in white at the end......enjoyed viewing this one.

I have to ask, but ...where's grandma?

hahaha... in my original post, I wrote that it needed a little old lady in black.. but deleted it... should have left it!

My only real nit with the shot.. is the pretty blonde camera right (elbow chop)....

Like both your snaps.especially the second one.......

A snap is something you get by pinging elastic! The photo is beautifully lit to get the mood of the group - you are a brave man to be surrounded by that lot of females! I would have preferred to have seen the complete elbow on the right which would have moved the lightness of the shirt nearer to the edge of the frame on the left so as not to be quite so dominant. In any case it is an image most of us would have been more than pleased with!

Most reactions

Back