What's new

My favorite 25 photos from two years of shooting tornado researchers

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Those are extraordinary.
That must have been one hell of a time.

May I ask what camera you were using for the panos?
 
Those are extraordinary.
That must have been one hell of a time.

May I ask what camera you were using for the panos?

Thanks! I was shooting with a Canon 50D for most of the panoramas, either using a nifty 50mm 1.8 lens or a Canon 10-22 set to 22mm.
 
No, thank you for sharing them.
I'm in awe.
 
Wow! Thanks for sharing. My two favorites are the one in Slapout and the one taken out of the window! The one taken near "Last Chance" is gorgeous.
 
Wow, just wow! Those are some great shots.
jawdrop.gif


​
Ralph
 
This is something that has been on my bucket list for quite a few years. I've thought about doing it this year, selling some equipment or something to spring up the extra cash and spend a few weeks over there. I would like to upgrade my gear a bit more before I head over :thumbup:
 
Fantastic. Thank you for sharing, these are amazing.
 
those are amazing photos! its crazy how its a such beautiful scene but it can do so much damage
 
Simply amazing.

Also serves as a reminder as to one of the reasons I want to leave the Midwest. ;)

No way! You're a photographer! It should be a reason to want to STAY in the midwest! ;)

Tornadoes scare me. Hurricanes I can handle (grew up on the southeast coast). However, I admit the cloud formations in Nebraska are awesome, yet scary to me.
 
Incredible pix. The first one really floored me.
 
Great stuff Ryan, I really enjoyed looking at the pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom