nice kitties! and nice shots too! i like the dof in the second. both are well exposed and very crisp, which i like! very nice work/pets! :thumbup::thumbup:
The first one is an excellent shot, you've used the lighting perfectly The second is suffering a little from the over-exposure to the left, and normally I would suggest cropping in so that you are just left with the correctly exposed and nicely detailed face - however, I think if you did that you would lose the context of the cat lying in the sun, so blissfully soaking up the warmth. In this sense it is a great shot of what cats love to do
Thanks for the comments :mrgreen: For the second photo, I was trying to get the "Laying in the sun" feel but it did turn out overexposed. Those two are my favorite little models.
Nice shots especially the first one. I love the colors and the natural lighting. Good work!
________________________________________ Business Cards Printing Quotes "Cards were at first for benefits designed, Sent to amuse, not to enslave the mind."