My favorite little Pals

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cats were enjoying the sunbeams so I had to take some pics of course.

Oscar
oscarweb1.jpg

Kadyn
Kayden1.jpg

nice kitties! and nice shots too! i like the dof in the second. both are well exposed and very crisp, which i like! very nice work/pets! :thumbup::thumbup:

Seeing pictures like these always makes me want to pet a cat (fortunately one is sitting right next to me, so that's not a problem :)).

The first one is an excellent shot, you've used the lighting perfectly :)
The second is suffering a little from the over-exposure to the left, and normally I would suggest cropping in so that you are just left with the correctly exposed and nicely detailed face - however, I think if you did that you would lose the context of the cat lying in the sun, so blissfully soaking up the warmth. In this sense it is a great shot of what cats love to do :D

Thanks for the comments :mrgreen: For the second photo, I was trying to get the "Laying in the sun" feel but it did turn out overexposed. Those two are my favorite little models.

Great captures! I love the colors and warmth from these!

Nice shots especially the first one. I love the colors and the natural lighting. Good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back