My favorite model!

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a very sunny day which made it really difficult to eliminante shadows. I tried to use my off camera flash and it seemed to help some. Let me know what you think!
IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Number 1 is beautiful. What an awesome field.

Exposure?

Beautiful setting though.

Nice photos and beautiful little model. I think your biggest problem with this series of shots is the time of day you were shooting ..... except for the first shot. Bright and direct sunlight will always produce harsh shadows. If you could have used some type of reflector to block the sun... results may have been better, though I know it is not always possible to have that large of a reflector or an assistant to hold it.

Ruth

Each one, Teach one.

Nice photos and beautiful little model. I think your biggest problem with this series of shots is the time of day you were shooting ..... except for the first shot. Bright and direct sunlight will always produce harsh shadows. If you could have used some type of reflector to block the sun... results may have been better, though I know it is not always possible to have that large of a reflector or an assistant to hold it.

Ruth

Each one, Teach one.

Thanks! Yeah it was definitely very tough , it was direct sun. I had no reflectors and only 1 flash. The assistant was mom and she was trying to get her to smile and was keeping her from eating the leaves! LOL!

Great photos, She is very cute. The one thing I see on photo 3 is that her forehead is very white

Great photos, She is very cute. The one thing I see on photo 3 is that her forehead is very white

Yeah unfortunately I clipped some of the photos due to the harsh sun light. Thanks!

Exposure?

Beautiful setting though.

Can you elaborate on the Exposure? Not quite sure what you are stating or asking?

Sorry about that I started to reply and then had to go.

Due to the time of day you were shooting in, a few of the picture are over exposured. Like in picture 2, the highlights are washed out.

I love the pictures! I like to see when people get down at the same level with the little subjects. And color is wonderful.

Most reactions

Back