What's new

My favorite pic from a wedding I shot this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you love about this picture? Is it something the children are doing or their expressions? I'm sorry, but I don't see anything special happening here.
 
I do hate to be a pessimist, but if this is your favorite from an entire wedding, I'd be afraid to ask to see more of the set.
 
Sorry if THAT is the best I would hate to see the worst

What you have are a group with heads cut off

I agree with above crop
 
ExpressionsByApril said:
This was my first wedding I photographed. I so love this picture. WHat u all think? I just love the children in this picture.

April Elaine

Please be a troll! Please be a troll! Please be a troll!
 
ExpressionsByApril said:
This was my first wedding I photographed. I so love this picture. WHat u all think? I just love the children in this picture.

April Elaine

Please be a troll! Please be a troll! Please be a troll!

Her stay at TPF was brief. She posted photos in the professional gallery for critique, and it seems I scared her away...
 
O, hey...Tyler...can you critique my life? I have razor in hand...just in case. he he he
 
O, hey...Tyler...can you critique my life? I have razor in hand...just in case. he he he

Down the river... Not across. ;) (JK! DON'T DO EEEEEET!)

Come on, I wasn't THAT bad, was I? It's critique I would have given to any other member posting photos of that quality in the pro gallery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom