My favorite shots (CC welcome)

CrazyDriver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my 5 Favorite shots ive done it was really hard to choose them. The first three were shot with a Canon EOS 450D and the last two were shot with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ 18.

2733050911_067381bb58.jpg

2706745733_624b68eee3.jpg

2706746307_31013d3308.jpg

2510535776_5d4ea5d3ca.jpg

2509704285_d2ccf22050.jpg

bump? CC would be much appreciated I'm trying to improve a little.

IMO, the colors look great and although your compositions are also nice they lack any "wow".. I think your on the right track.. keep up the work!

There might be a white balance issue with #1. Seems quite blue.

Others can comments on flowers, but your use of DoF is nice.

The last one seems to offer a story, but IMO, the tight crop doesn't allow it to be told. Both people are probably quite interesting, but the one on the left has a bohemian quality and I want to see more, especially the facial expression with the dog giving a lick.

Keep it up.

Thank you for that. Ill make sure to keep this in mind next time :)

#1 has that lomo effect, I like it. I'm not a big fan of flower shots but thats's just me. As for the dog, I like the wide angle distortion I think it may be a little to busy with 2 people. I don't know if you had control over that though.

#1 has that lomo effect, I like it. I'm not a big fan of flower shots but thats's just me. As for the dog, I like the wide angle distortion I think it may be a little to busy with 2 people. I don't know if you had control over that though.

Thank you, and no I didn't really it was one of those moments.

Most reactions

Back