My First Attempt with StarGuider Pro

Fawlty Towers may be one of the best shows ever made.

One of my favorite episodes involves the health inspector..."is no rat, is hamster.."

My fav is "The Psychiatrist" where Basil, upon learning one of the guests is a psychiatrist, goes overboard to "act normal" (and fails miserably). "Sybil that type would wear a dog turd around his neck if it was made of gold..."

To this very day I still refer to Cornish game hens as "Belgian racing chickens" in memory of Manuel's racing hamster.

One of my favorite episodes involves the health inspector..."is no rat, is hamster.."
I always loved the "Don't mention the war" episode when Basil insults the Germans and The Major thinks the moose head is talking to him. I know what's coming but it still cracks me up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I always loved the "Don't mention the war" episode when Basil insults the Germans and The Major thinks the moose head is talking to him. I know what's coming but it still cracks me up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That one cracks up my wife every time (she's German). Another great episode is the Wedding Party when the young engaged couple checks in and Basil is convinced there is hanky panky going on. "Batteries, eh? You know something, you disgust me..."

I have not yet pulled the trigger on getting one but soon. I plan to put a 6D mark II or a 50 D on it with a 300 mm f 4 and teleconverter. Do you think it will handle the weight?

Also, have you thought about or done the lifepixel conversion?

I have the 300mm f4 and yes, I think it will handle it - get the counterbalance weight set up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back