What's new

My first attempts at HDR. C&C Please!

CodeiJ94

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Texarkana, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$100_3066_7_8_Detail.webp
My first try at HDR. Nothing serious, just wanted to give it a shot. I have a few others, but sadly they were a little too large.

Critique?

Here's a link to another one.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84837845@N08/7762932484/in/photostream
 
Last edited:
Too cartoony! Back off on it a bit
 
Thank y'all for the critiques! Do I just need to lower the contrast? Or the highlights? What exactly can I do to make it look less cartoony and more...just better in general?
 
This doesn't look much like an overcooked HDR to me. Overcooked would show large amounts of detail in the reflections. This looks like a severe case of Chromatic Aberration. Such that could be fixed using software such as Photomatix.
 
I have been creating the HDR photos with Corel Paintshop Pro X4, do you think I would be able to fix it using that?
 
I have been creating the HDR photos with Corel Paintshop Pro X4, do you think I would be able to fix it using that?

I am not fluent with PSPs HDR ability. however, i want to say yes. i think youre better off using software built for HDR
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom