What's new

My first black and white

Ernicus, I like the unedited conversion much better than my conversion, but the edited version appears to have a halo around the mountain.

Yeah I noticed that last minute after posting, didn't feel like going back to fix it, lol. I'm lazy like that sometimes. Point was made in the conversion one, the edited one is just me screwing around with it anyway..
 
the first pic is very beautiful but it does look a little like a drawing or painting(that fake effect)
 
i used a method that someone on this forum told me about

i turned it into an action recently, so if you have photoshop, and want it, i can give it to you
 
Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop. I tried out the beta version of PS 6 and got hooked. Now I just have to figure out a way to afford it...
 
find someone who is a student, and buy it with the student discount, it brings it to below $200
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom