480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Being a TPF newbie, it took me a while to figure out what C&C meant. Now that I know, I'll throw out my first C&C post.

A couple years ago, my neighbor's daughter & son 'kidnapped' me and had me to take some portraits of the 5 grandkids. I was wondering through my old files and stumbled across the shoot, and decided to edit a few since I've learned a bit more about editing since then. Of all the shots I took that day (about 400), this one just stood out for me.

Anyway, here's the original: (Exif data attached)

DSC_7367.jpg

And the edited result:

FiveAway.jpg

Fire away..... and don't worry, I've got thick skin. :lol:

It looks nicely composed and nicely edited. Had you not posted the original i would not have noticed all the cloning you did. Well done. If i were to give 1 critique, perhaps a bit more dof, but thats trivial.

The sbject is awsome, I really like it. You do however appear to have some repeat pattern in the background grass and soft focus is off and that is probably due to the cloning. If you haven't tried it, try lite, about 25-30 % cloning over your first major clone, uncontinuious to hide the repeat pattern and you can be less specific what part of the grass you borrow from.Then try Glosin soft focus and I think it will be more attractive. I wouldn't want any distractions from that subject at all! I'm just sayin!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back