My first C&C.

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lookin for some C&C. Dont bash me to hard as im no professional lol, but here are a few of the pictures i've taken. Let me know what you think.

1)
DSC00117.jpg

2)
DSC00109.jpg

3)
DSC00053.jpg

4)
DSC00165.jpg

5)
DSC00338.jpg

6)
DSC00340.jpg

7)
DSC00382.jpg

Mr Potato Head going for the Hershey's Kiss is hillarious. I want to make it my new background. Genious!!

try to backlight your bicycle with the sun as the source so there's rays coming out and it adds drama to the picture,if not it's rather lifeless

the lighting and perspective on #2 is very interesting and tasteful! :) it it had some fill light, it'd be a bit better

You do a great job with focus in all of these pictures; you make the focus of the picture clear, and allow for the background or foreground to be blurry in a nice way. I do feel that the second, third, and fifth pictures could use some work in white balance could use a little work. But otherwise, these are great, well-composed shots.

#1: Love the earth tones! Something that is white in the background is a tad distracting.

#2: Okay shot.

#3: <chuckling> A picture is worth a thousand words. And for chocolate lover's, it is easy to see the envy of Mr. Potatohead, not to mention his dilemma.

#4: Well composed, nice framing, maybe a hair better if you don't center the berries in the shot.

#5: ???? What were you going for here? Your camera's representation of reality is "almost flawless" but to what purpose/end?

#6: Sell-able to music studios, doctor offices for the waiting room, magazines or brochures. Can you spell, "copyright"? :)

#7: It's simple, sets a mood, but not much more than that. Do like how you've captured the aura around the flame.

first off, id suggest posting less images to get more response from people :)

1- not liking the composition on this. having part of the cup on the lower middle of the frame isnt nice and feels too tight
look into the rules of thirds for composition ideas

2- nice choice of shooting angle, but the bike looks under exposed while the background sky is totally blown out. were you shooting at mid-day or with high sun?
Watch out for scenes with high range in the lighting conditions such as having bright light and shade in the same shot.

3- cute. seems out of focus some and the while balance seems off, the image seems a bit too yellow

4- as with 1, look into composition tools to help improve the image. its also out of focus and not too interesting

5- white balance issues as with 3. Nice composition, dont like whatever that is on the right. Be aware of everything in the frame, not just yous subject. Foreground, background, middle ground, sky, distracting images.

6- nice, standard, good focus. not liking the hot spots (very bright spots) on some of the black keys. Probably due to a window reflection?

Love number three. The shot could be cleaner, but I think that would be a mistake - it would lose some of its charm if it was technically perfect.

Most reactions

Back