What's new

My first DSLR and first work

damian1228

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First of all hi and I love this website. Just what I was looking for.
Here's my first pic that I was messing with. Tell me whtchu think
(Sorry for the blurred numbers, original doesn't have that)
Untitled.jpg
 
I like the image and most of the post processing. The badge is a little blown out on the right hand side, but that's just me being picky. Keep shooting and posting. :)
 
Hi there.
A nicely framed shot, I think it might be better if the badge was more evenly in focus - try a smaller aperture? Secondly, is there any detail within the white area? or has that been whited out due to the flash? - If it's been whited out, maybe try using a slow shutter speed on a tripod. Love the vignetting around the edges.
 
Thanks guys, keep it coming, I'm here to learn :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom