Braomius

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
zmcpyv.jpg

11sowb6.jpg

3492rh3.jpg

Mainly meant to be test photos, but wow it feels so much easier / faster to shoot anything with a DSLR.

O btw CC welcome

look to underexposed and out of focus to me.

and that looks like the kid from that BLOOD-AH youtube video hahha

Hmm, got to say that I don't really like how your kid's face is messy. I find it closer to disgusting than cute, but that's might just be me! :)

i just got one too, man! Keep shooting! Don't rely on the auto features

Hmm, got to say that I don't really like how your kid's face is messy. I find it closer to disgusting than cute, but that's might just be me! :)

Its not a studio portrait, its a test shot and kids usually have messy/scruffy faces, its called being a kid. H

Its not a studio portrait, its a test shot and kids usually have messy/scruffy faces, its called being a kid. H

The OP did ask for C&C..and that most certainly seems like a comment and/or a critique :)

Are those pink bathroom walls, dude? How do you do it?:lmao:

Nice first shots!

When you use the onboard flash like that, it's very unflattering. Try to resist using the onboard flash like that unless you absolutely have to. Natural light almost always looks better than the onboard does directly to the face.

Cute kid though, despite the mess. :p

Congrats on your first DSLR photos. The child is so adorable.

1. Yes the child is adorable
2. I went to my dads house to help him out when I took this pics (completely random including the mess on his face)
3. It's not my kid its my brother I am only 21 and do not wish to have children for quite some years :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back