TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 #1 Well, after the discussion HERE, I got the camera. Here are some of my first ever DSLR shots. I LOVE this camera and I am SO glad I made the jump. SO, lemme know what you think.
Well, after the discussion HERE, I got the camera. Here are some of my first ever DSLR shots. I LOVE this camera and I am SO glad I made the jump. SO, lemme know what you think.
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Banned #2 I love the one with the palm trees ALSO the one w/ the girl is so sad! yet so beautiful
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I call her(well, the shot) always a bridesmaid. Thanks for looking!
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Banned #4 TATTRAT said: I call her(well, the shot) always a bridesmaid. Thanks for looking! Click to expand... hhhaaahahahahah ohh ish
TATTRAT said: I call her(well, the shot) always a bridesmaid. Thanks for looking! Click to expand... hhhaaahahahahah ohh ish
Y YoungRebel TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Location Hollywood,CA/Hamburg,DE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 #5 amazing photos! I love them all! good job and congrats to your nice new camera....:thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #6 The photo of the palm trees is impressive. I like that one best of all. Pity about the flowers being cropped in the last, yet so much room above her head. A slight movement of the camera down ... alas! it wasn't done...
The photo of the palm trees is impressive. I like that one best of all. Pity about the flowers being cropped in the last, yet so much room above her head. A slight movement of the camera down ... alas! it wasn't done...
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 #7 the palm tree, i agree, is the best!
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #8 Wonderful shots! What dslr are you using?
forceofnature TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #9 Nicely done
andrew07 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #10 i like #2 the best, great photos, i agree with LaFoto about the flowers being cropped out though.
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks all, I really appreciate the comments. As for the flowers, the edge of the bench looked like it was covered in bird poo or something, I'll find the original so you can judge for yourselves. AbleR74, I picked up a Nikon D50, so far, I really, REALLY like it.
Thanks all, I really appreciate the comments. As for the flowers, the edge of the bench looked like it was covered in bird poo or something, I'll find the original so you can judge for yourselves. AbleR74, I picked up a Nikon D50, so far, I really, REALLY like it.
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #12 Isn't moving to a DSLR great? Those are some great shots, heres to hoping to see some more soon.
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #13 All very good, the 3rd shot is amazing.
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #14 The one with the four palm trees looks nice, but maybe when you were messing with the hues it increased the noise? Good shots.
The one with the four palm trees looks nice, but maybe when you were messing with the hues it increased the noise? Good shots.
N ninewee TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2007 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2007 #15 Four palm is the best ^_^