My First few shots...

Do'Urden's Eyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I post these to get some critiques here... so, dont hold back, i only want improveeeeee

1#
IMG_0815copy.jpg

2#
IMG_06661.jpg

3#
IMG_1119.jpg

I really like #2. It's nice that you caught the birds to show the sheer size of the clouds, makes them look huge! Very well done but the only thing I can think of is adding the actual sun in and thats just preference. #3 is good as well. #1 just needs a crop.

I think they are all 3 really good.
*However for me #1 has too much noise in it, a little and I think it adds to the affect but it's a little too distracting for me which is a shame because the picture is really neat.

*it maybe my monitor I have a prehistoric laptop.

Thanks guys, the first one i did add some extra noise in photoshop just felt like it suited that scene. i think if i included the sun in the shot of the clouds it would have thrown off the exposure completely adding way too much light and making everything else so dark that you wouldnt be able to see it clearly. is there a way i CAN include the sun without compromising the clarity of everything else?

I REALLY like #2. :thumbup:

Welcome.

There's a gallery...just so you know;)

The 1st shot is the best IMO. The noise works.

The 2nd shot, nothing is in focus. There are some distracting elements in the bottom that are cut off. The sky is nice but I wish it were sharper.

The 3rd shot doesn't do much for me...nothing in focus and not much of a subject for interest.

Most reactions

Back