My first film!

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you may know I worked at the the beginning of the summer for a company that produces wildlife documentaries as an Edit Assistant. I then went to Skomer to film my own shortly afterwards, well I've played with it for a while and I'm not 100% happy with the footage but I thought I'd share my first ever film that I produced solely on my own.

So here it is
[video=vimeo;29047397]http://vimeo.com/29047397[/video]

Really would appreciate your comments in PMs, email or below. Thanks for watching!

Not too bad! I enjoyed watching it, and it elevated my knowledge of puffins from a threshold of zero, up to about a value of five...so, it was educational. "puffling"...cute name for the juveniles.

Today, I have just watched it. I heartily like it. It is very very nice. Thanks you sharing. Good Job.......................!

watch arrested development free online & download or Stream Arrested Development videos on demand & free full length Arrested Development episodes.
watch clone wars online episodes & Seasons with high quality including latest gossips, hot videos & much more.

Most reactions

Back