My first HDR take two

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First, I just want to thanks Bynx for helping me with these HDR. He sent me a few things to read.. I have not read them yet but I will!

1.)
LorettoHeights5.jpg

2.)
LorettoHeights4.jpg

3.)
LorettoHeights3.jpg

4.)
LorettoHeights2.jpg

5.)
LorettoHeights.jpg

they need some contrast, move them to PS and may a cuves layer.

this is not usual for HDR

yeah they look a bit soft IMO
I think sometimes after HDR using PS to bring out the colors more also works. Like #3 picture

LorettoHeights3.jpg

RedBuilding.jpg

Last edited:
What about this?

thingfixed.jpg

oh just pay attention to some details. Like the cloud (having over exposed on the right) and maybe the steps (on the left side) That's the problem I ran into when I did your other one, the cloud over the tree was a bit overexposed so I toned it down a bit

Yeah.. i need to read more about photomatrix. I like those edits.

Yeah, needs to be straightened, needs contrast, and some general cleaning up with curves and tones. I like DBJ's edit, although it still looks tilted to the right to me.

Yeah, needs to be straightened, needs contrast, and some general cleaning up with curves and tones. I like DBJ's edit, although it still looks tilted to the right to me.

I apologize, i did not straighten it out. Haha

i did one more for fun :lol:

2-1.jpg

Nice, any opinion on maybe pulling some of the added yellow out of the grass? Might contrast better against the warm brick.

Nice, any opinion on maybe pulling some of the added yellow out of the grass? Might contrast better against the warm brick.

Good suggestion. Didnt notice that in the editing.

And a note to the op, get lightroom three! These edits took about 5 minutes. Simple but very effective editing software.

I think I can do those with CS4 no problem.

Most reactions

Back