My First HDR

PuppY_K1ck3R

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my first HDR pics. Well, Ive only been experimenting for a week and this is the first one i would like to post. Yeah I know I need the full version of Photomatix. ;) Pls let me know what u guys think.
resHDRcopy.jpg

It has a surreal color to it. Looks good for a 1st post. Can't wait to see more.

It is cool.
In all meanings of the word.
"The Blue Hour" makes the colour temp also very cool. That's what I mean.

Thx both of u for the comments. Yea that Photomatix works great but i think only on certain photos. Alot do come out looking fake or over saturated. But I just think i need to play with it more.

Hi, I've moved your thread to an appropriate Gallery. Please use one of the Galleries for image posts.

Thanks!

I love looking at this photograph, I think I will continue to after this message.

Yes, the version immediately after Photomatix has merged your different exposures for you are always way too strong in everything. You need to go to the "tonemapping" feature then, and you have to further work on your photos. Sometimes even after Photomatix in PS or so...

Yes, the version immediately after Photomatix has merged your different exposures for you are always way too strong in everything. You need to go to the "tonemapping" feature then, and you have to further work on your photos. Sometimes even after Photomatix in PS or so...

I do use the tonemapping. But i guess Im the one thats making it too strong. Since I like certain thing s to be saturated but others not so saturated. I gotta play around some more. Just wondering if the full version has more tweaks than the demo.

Most reactions

Back