My first HDRs on this site

Jrmdb3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been shooting HDR for a few years now. I really like the surreal look it gives, yet I try to give it a realistic look as well. I try to vary my settings from photo to hoto to avoid stagnation. I like switching it up every now and then. Here are some pictures from Belgium this past week!

IMG_3468_69_70_tonemappedcopy.jpg

IMG_2845_6_7_tonemappedcopy.jpg

IMG_3492_3_4_5_6_7_tonemappedcopy.jpg

IMG_2964_5_6_tonemappedcopy.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Awesome shots man. I enjoy HDR and these looks awesome in my opinion. KEEP IT UP.

What software do you process these in?

Your reflected clouds don't match the clouds in the sky in shot 3. ;-)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I dont know how to do high-res pictures though.
Beleive it or not it is the same sky in the third picture! I need to brighten up the actual sky though, it's a bit dark:/

In the first one, the clouds are much too blue. The second one the horizon looks tilted, idk, maybe not? The fourth i think is a little over done.

Thank you! Do you think the first three are considered in the 'over done' category?

Much less overdone than most of the shots I see posted here.

Nice work!

Thanks!

The last one was 'overdone' on purpose to show how dramatic the churches are in Rome!

I don't get "dramatic" from the last one, it seems jumbled to me, IMO. Kind of messy, and hard to tell where one object ends and the other begins.

Most reactions

Back