My first IR (56k)

good stuff ken..... love the second and the last..... ;)

You mentioned that the second was out of focus.... did you know there is a little dot on your 50mm for focusing IR?.... your suppose to be able to focus your shot as normal.... put the lens on.... then adjust the lens so it lines up with the dot instead of the center marker, therefore compensating for the IR lightwaves which can put your shot out of focus..... I read it somewere.... you may have to find out more info on that.
For most of the shots i have done so far the focus has been more or less set to infinaty anyway.... ;) .. your doing great tho.. looking forward to more.

Archangel said:
You mentioned that the second was out of focus.... did you know there is a little dot on your 50mm for focusing IR?.... your suppose to be able to focus your shot as normal.... put the lens on.... then adjust the lens so it lines up with the dot instead of the center marker, therefore compensating for the IR lightwaves which can put your shot out of focus..... I read it somewere.... you may have to find out more info on that.
Thanks Archie...Didn't know that and never noticed a dot, I'll take a look though.

Most reactions

Back