What's new

my first jazz performance shoot

verticalization

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I was gonna post this in general, but I thought I might get a little more C&C here..
My cousin came up and sat in with a jazz group that plays every Saturday at a local strip club (dont worry, they send the strippers home) So i took the opportunity to get some shots.

These are done with a Tamron 90mm 2.8, ISO 400, with my oncamera flash diffused by 2 layers of napkin (dang I want a speedlite)..
I like the results, but.. C&C would be great :)

1.
IMG_6685-Edit.jpg


2.
IMG_6724-Edit.jpg


3.
IMG_6702-Edit.jpg


Thanks for looking
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom