photogincollege
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2007
- Messages
- 706
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I agree it needs more fill, could be fixed in post, but I wont attempt to because of your status.
so i shouldn't get the zenitar fisheye for my e-410? what fisheye should i get??Actually once you Post Process This; You Get a really Good Picture I did...; But Since You are "NOT OK to Edit" .... BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...another Tip Vivitar 383DF OLY (Olympus Dedicated Flash $130 Shipped, Swivel, TTL, Optical Slave Sensor, Diffuse & Bouncer Built in, and manual Operations if Desired!)
so i shouldn't get the zenitar fisheye for my e-410? what fisheye should i get??Actually once you Post Process This; You Get a really Good Picture I did...; But Since You are "NOT OK to Edit" .... BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...another Tip Vivitar 383DF OLY (Olympus Dedicated Flash $130 Shipped, Swivel, TTL, Optical Slave Sensor, Diffuse & Bouncer Built in, and manual Operations if Desired!)
BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...
So, how do you think the effect would look with the zenitar?BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...
I wouldn't say it's wasting your money, the effect just won't be as pronounced.