My first Legit Skate photo

jsoeung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tell me what you think please :D
Used my sunpak 266D with cactus v2 trigger.
I have another flash coming :D
Dillon on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
3754184204_6067dd8095_b.jpg

Last edited:
To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

Well i only seen 2 on your flickr. so Ima tell u what i think i would like to see a little more of the skater doing the 5-0 maybe a little fill light what was your setup for that shot?

Tell me what you think please :D

I think I don't see any photos posted in this thread. Until you post some photos in the thread itself, I doubt you'll be getting many comments. There's too many posts on the thread to waste time clicking external links everytime you view a thread.

Well i only seen 2 on your flickr. so Ima tell u what i think i would like to see a little more of the skater doing the 5-0 maybe a little fill light what was your setup for that shot?

A olympus E-410
Sunpak 266D flash with a cactus v2 trigger and reciver.
I only have 1 flash right now

Looks good. Try a little more light i think and maybe get people to stay out of your background

Kewl. Get a fisheye man =D I bought a Zentiar fisheye on ebay a couple of days ago...waiting for it.... I hate waiting... >.<

Jsoeung u think this shot would have benifited from a Fisheye?

Kewl. Get a fisheye man =D I bought a Zentiar fisheye on ebay a couple of days ago...waiting for it.... I hate waiting... >.<

Awesome!
I'm saving up for one right now! :mrgreen:
How much was yours?

I would have put the flash right next to me on the left. and lower to the ground, but thats just me.

And why a fish eye at this range?

I would have put the flash right next to me on the left. and lower to the ground, but thats just me.

And why a fish eye at this range?

I asked the same. i think this lens was just fine for the shot. No fisheye. Maybe if u where on the floor shooting up at him (out of his way of course) a fisheye would have helped

i've been doing skateboard photography for a few years now.. and I love it.. looks like your off to a good start... my only recommendation get a little closer to the ground.. and a bit closer to your subject.. when I'm shooting skate stuff, I almost always am in a position where I think "wow this could really hurt my camera" but, its when your close, and under the skater that you get the good shots..

oh, and get a second flash, and a second receiver.. it will rock your world!

i've been doing skateboard photography for a few years now.. and I love it.. looks like your off to a good start... my only recommendation get a little closer to the ground.. and a bit closer to your subject.. when I'm shooting skate stuff, I almost always am in a position where I think "wow this could really hurt my camera" but, its when your close, and under the skater that you get the good shots..

oh, and get a second flash, and a second receiver.. it will rock your world!
Okay i will forsure ! Thanks for the feedback!
I already have a second reciver and i have another flash on the way :D

Actually once you Post Process This; You Get a really Good Picture I did...; But Since You are "NOT OK to Edit" .... BTW That Zenitar Fisheye is made for Full Frame SLR's Your E410 is not so you wont get that "Fishy" effect that you'd like; I know cuz i've done my reasearch; i have a E510...and ALMOST wasted my Money on a Zenitar...another Tip Vivitar 383DF OLY (Olympus Dedicated Flash $130 Shipped, Swivel, TTL, Optical Slave Sensor, Diffuse & Bouncer Built in, and manual Operations if Desired!)

Most reactions

Back