LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Through out the whole Germany trip Caleb was my unofficial model. :mrgreen:
These are really the first pictures that I've taken of a person that I actually staged.
Here are a few of him. Some of these I've already shown y'all though.

scan0053.jpg

scan0021.jpg

scan0031.jpg

CalebB.jpg

It was fun having him pose for me because he would do anything... :lmao:
And he is constantly doing crazy stuff so it was really great.

Thanks y'all!
The second one is a little bright... but I wanted it like that(at least a little) to set the mood. :)

The second one is supposed to be bright, that's why he's wearing sunglasses :lol:

Great job with this being your first time Littleman :) Looks like you have a great time!

something about the color schemes in your photos i'm drawn to. these are all film right? are you using print or slide film, and what scanner are you using? my scanner is just plain bad and i'm thinking about looking into an actual film scanner, not just an all-around desktop scanner.

Thanks everyone!!

what's up with those shoestrings?
Well, I guess it's a Skater thing... He dresses rather strangely... :lmao:

thebeginning said:
something about the color schemes in your photos i'm drawn to. these are all film right? are you using print or slide film, and what scanner are you using? my scanner is just plain bad and i'm thinking about looking into an actual film scanner, not just an all-around desktop scanner.
Thanks, I love composing the colors in my photos.
Yes, these are all film.
I'm not sure what you mean by "Print or slide film" I use the normal kodak iso 400 35mm film, and have it developed at the local HEB on their machine. If I want englargements then I will take the Negative to an actual photography store and have it enlarged.
I also just use a flat bed scanner/printer. It's an HP PSC 2175 all-in-one
I would like to get a negative scanner some day but I would rather spend my money on other things at the moment...

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D

Something about the last one really grabs me. Fun lines and I just really love it!

First one and last one grab me. The last one especially. It's just a different way of looking around a tree I think. He's not holding onto it and that seems to grab my attention.
I like the comp. and setup in the first but the slogan on the shirt takes away from the shot.
Nice stuff!

Most reactions

Back