What's new

My first official day out shooting with my d5000

RL.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL,GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What you think? CC welcome as always. I realized I needed a lot more time than the 2 hours I alotted myself for this....and wtf is up with every bridge having a fence above the rail which obstructs my camera from taking a better picture of the highway/city!?

1)

DSC_0370.jpg


2)
DSC_0294.jpg


3)
DSC_0298.jpg


4)
DSC_0302.jpg


5)
DSC_0337.jpg
 
#2 The first thing my eyes go for are those awful looking power lines, and it's hard to make out your gf ( she's to small to make out well ) :(

#3 Too much of her forehead and your signature is very distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom