What's new

My First Panorama- Help Please!!

skithe49th

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Anchorage Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres 3 photos I took out my backyard, and stiched together in photoshop. I'm looking for advice for next time along with C&C. I know the color is not matched all the way and i tried fixing it in post (Aperture).

Snapshot2008-01-2919-01-51.jpg
 
Cool shot. Next time leave the exposure setting on manual. If will match the lighting better.
 
advice: Don't use PS for stitching panoramas. If you use Hugin, and make sure you stitch to a .tif file and tell it to use Enblend. It'll make the seams look awesome, and it makes much more complex panoramas possible. It has a fairly short but steep learning curve, so just look up a Hugin tutorial, and then you should be all set.

Cool shot(s) tho, I'm a fan of the composition. :)

P.S. It's probably important to mention that Hugin is free! ;)
 
Does anybody have any advice on the color difference, f stop and exposure/aperture were the same on all three pictures.
could it just be the lines from stiching it together make it noticeable?
C&C always welcome
 
Does anybody have any advice on the color difference, f stop and exposure/aperture were the same on all three pictures.
could it just be the lines from stiching it together make it noticeable?
C&C always welcome

Thats why you use a manual exposure setting. The light levels will be more even then.

From the looks of your pano, not all the parts are exposed the same.
 
^+1

I would say that they were probably all exposed the same, but I have a feeling that you have it on Auto White Balance and it changed from exposure to exposure.

Oh, and I would use more than 3 shots. I would use like 7 or 8. And then use Hugin or PhotoStitch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom