R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #1 Hey everyone....This is my first panorama using my new tripod and using all manual.....please C&C....thanks
Hey everyone....This is my first panorama using my new tripod and using all manual.....please C&C....thanks
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #2 very nicely done. I don't see any seems. I'm jealous of your lens...
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for the comments.......
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #4 The stitching looks great, but the picture itself seems a little boring.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Well theres nothing interesting here in Afghanistan and since I do much.....I try to take the best shots I can.
Well theres nothing interesting here in Afghanistan and since I do much.....I try to take the best shots I can.