My First "Photo" by 50mm 1.4.. I need you opinion please. [Rosie Hardy]

Abdullah AlFedalh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi photo forum members.
It's been almost 4 months of me touching my camera. I think I just started and I can call now myself a beginner photographer. I made a new Flickr account starting everything again from Zero.

Image on Flickr: Rosie Hardy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
You can read the full description on My Flickr.

I hope you like it. Any advices I would be glad to read them. !

Thats a blackberry.

I'd say switch to portrait orientation, and don't cut off your phone, hand, or wrist. :) I can't remember who, but someone (or many people) said to never cut off a person at the joints.

What these people are trying to say is that the subject is boring. Go out and shoot something more appealing to the mass majority of society, and you will get alot more constructive responses.

That being said, if you shot this at 1.4, you really nailed the focus. Either way, it looks technically sound. A slightly larger aperture would really sharpen it up the rest of the way. Looks like youre off to a good start. Keep it up.

Mark

I'd say switch to portrait orientation, and don't cut off your phone, hand, or wrist. :) I can't remember who, but someone (or many people) said to never cut off a person at the joints.

What these people are trying to say is that the subject is boring. Go out and shoot something more appealing to the mass majority of society, and you will get alot more constructive responses.

That being said, if you shot this at 1.4, you really nailed the focus. Either way, it looks technically sound. A slightly larger aperture would really sharpen it up the rest of the way. Looks like youre off to a good start. Keep it up.

Mark

The subject is defentilly boring ! I agree :)
But reading the desctoption of the picture would male you understand the reason of it.Here you go.

"Hey Guys, This is my first upload on my Flickr account. I know this picture is just so random and not really that interesting to look at. If you'll continue reading my description you'll get my point of this picture. This is a picture on my blackberry of my top all time favorite of my inspiring person in photography "Rosie Hardy". She is an amazing person; even though I never meet her. Viewing her photo stream and reading her answered question of her fans make me love her!. I've been a fan of her for almost a year. I know that I'll be meeting her one day though. That's it.
Have a great day."

Thanks for passing though :)

Most reactions

Back