What's new

My first photo here

Golden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
North-East England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took from a boat at Windermere, thoughts?
100_4488No2.jpg
 
welcome to the forum :)

The image looks very very hazy to me, which is probably simply a lack of contrast and sharpness. How was this digitally processed?

If I was allowed to edit the image, I would show what I mean.

composition wise it is not overwhelming, but it is nice and shows the landscape probably as one would see it. gives me the impression as if I was on a boat.
 
Its most likely hazy because it wasn't took with the best camera, I'll change the edit setting, don't really know why i put it to no:confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom