What's new

My first photo post

Beautiful Dog! There is just something I love! Maybe it would look a little cuter if the eyes were wider or something...
 
Im a noob but like the first pic. I see what the guys above are saying about the blending in with snow and cropping but i think the sharpness and intensity of the eyes and detail of the face make it a good photo. plus awesome dog!
 
Thank you for the wonderful comments. They are much appreciated and very helpful. My photo with my dog running in the snow is just something I did in attempt to learn my camera. My only goal was to actually capture the action without blur! I did it on full auto sports mode.

Hopefully we will make it back to the dog park soon and I can work with more manual modes, Ive been reading a TON here and I am learning quite a bit about my camera. Thank you again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom