my first photo post

hey thanks Joe. Yeah I just moved here to Elora over two months ago Its very pretty here I love it alot. Lots of pictures to take. :)

Alex_B said:
of the two shown here, the first one, well, many things could be improved here... which is light, crop (feet!), a horizontal alignment. plus i don't like the fact you see everything from behind only.
Thois would be different if it told a story to me where this makes sense, but to me it does not here.

the second one is a very nice play with shapes and colours, i like it a lot more. one could argue about the crop, but i like it the way it is already.

The first one was really just a random shot that I thought turned out ok I couldnt get in front of him and the copping of the feet was not done on purpose. It is how the pic was taken. I wish I could go back and redo it again. THe second one was not cropped either on purpose I hand held the camera to take the shot like that and just edited the colours in photoshop. Thanks for the tips though. I soon hope to be able to buy a better camera then what I got. and hope to take pictures as wonderful as yours.

:) thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back