What's new

My first pics! Winter park

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
672
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, here are my first pics.. I've had my Nikon D40 for almost a week, and it's my first "real" camera, and so far I am very happy with the results, although I have so much to learn. Anyway, here are 2 pics from a local park near Toronto, please check them out and I would love to hear any feedback!

DSC_0315.JPG




DSC_0308.JPG
 
I love the redness of the tree in your second photo, and I also welcome you to the world of photography. Remember- the tripod is your friend.:wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom