My First Picture

First piece of advice would be to post the picture you want feedback on here, in the the thread.

Most of the residents here at the nuthouse are link inept. Some were told that clicking on a random link from random people could lead to bad juju. The rest are just too damn lazy.

Just sayin'.

Here y'go.

1304699810.26.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly is this a picture of? I want to say it looks organic. A tree?

Not sure what to tell you on this one. My guess is that this style isn't for everyone. Myself included. Also the watermark is intrusive at best, assuming its a watermark and not part of the image.

Hopefully someone with a more in-tuned arstie eye will be along shortly to give you some helpful advice.

Hello Emily and welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new as well and so I'm not qualified to give you much advice. Looking at the picture you posted, I'm glad in your description you said it was trees because at first glance I had no idea what I was looking at.It's just too busy, maybe it's the contrast, I'm not sure.
I hope you don't take me as being rude, I'm just being honest.I really don't have any advice on how to improve that photo. But I'm sure some of these seasoned photographers around here will!

How can we help you get better looking at this??? I have no idea what the intent was w/ this picture. Can you give us a little more information to go on?

it's supposed to be an artistic picture I took to experiment. It can mean whatever you want it to mean, I guess. haha... yeah.

Most reactions

Back